Date:    Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:30:50 -0700
From:    Virginie van Wassenhove <vvw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 4+ audio channels - matlab

Hello list,

does anyone have experience dealing with matlab (psychtoolbox in
particular) and 4+ audio channels soundcards? I currently have at
hand a PC equipped with a Realtek audio card which matlab does not
seem to recognize quite well (I am also concerned about the filtering
properties of this device) so I am thinking about using two audio
cards or 1 audio card providing more channels but I would like to
hear about potential issues with this kind of device (in particular
timing) and/or what recommendations you may have.

Thanks very much for your help!

Virginie van Wassenhove, PhD

Caltech - Division of Biology
1200 E. California Blvd M/C 139-74
Pasadena CA 91125 USA
W: 626.395.8959

End of AUDITORY Digest - 14 Jul 2007 to 16 Jul 2007 (#2007-158)