Re: Interesting case related to pitch perception

Dear Arturo:

I can say you that the position used to play C5 is not
the same used to play C6. C6 is as C5 plus a key for
the octave.
Too, I would like know if this phenomen happens only
in C6 or it happens too with others notes, as B5, Bb5,
and A5.

Emilio,

Best.

Emilio Renard.
Conservatorio Superior de Música "Joaquín Rodrigo" de
Valencia. Departamento de Composición.

Correo Yahoo!