Effect of duration on noise discrimination

Dear list,

Can anyone point me to additional references regarding duration dependencies in noise discrimination? So far I've found the following papers containing such duration dependencies:

Hanna, Thomas E.
"Discrimination of reproducible noise as a function of bandwidth and duration"
Perception and Psychophysics, 1984, 36 (5), p. 409-416

Heller, Laurie M and Trahiotis, Constantine
"The discrimination of samples of noise in monotic, diotic, and dichotic conditions"
Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 1995, 97 (6), p. 3775-3781

Fallon, Suzan M.
"Discriminability of bursts of reproducible noise"
Dissertation  - Indiana University, 1998

All publications with noiselike stimuli, and especially Gaussian noise, that measured discrimination ability as a function of time are very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Tom Goossens

ir. T.L.J. Goossens
Ph.D. student Technische Universiteit Eindhoven

Philips Research
Auditory and Multisensory Perception, room p0.88
High Tech Campus 36
5656 AE  Eindhoven, The Netherlands
phone: +31 (0)40 2743160
email: t.l.j.goossens@xxxxxx