Re: Insert earphones .....

On 04/10/2007, Bruno L. Giordano <bruno.giordano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would need a suggestion for a good model of insert earphones.

Etymotic ER6 are quite good.
For chin rests, I only know the ones for violins as I'm working on the violin! ;)

Since I'm writing, does somebody have suggestions for chin rests (those
used in visual perception research, not in violin performance)?

Also, did anybody, ever met a company that sells adjustable arm rests,
i.e., an adjustable device similar to a chin rest that blocks an arm
still allowing hand movements?

Thank you for your help with my shopping list ;-)

Bruno L. Giordano, Ph.D.
Music Perception and Cognition Laboratory
CIRMMT http://www.cirmmt.mcgill.ca/
Schulich School of Music, McGill University
555 Sherbrooke Street West
Montréal, QC H3A 1E3
Office: +1 514 398 4535 ext. 00900
Fax: +1 514 398 2962

Claudia Fritz, PhD
Junior Research Fellow in Wolfson College
Dpt of Engineering / Faculty of Music / Dpt of Experimental Psychology
University of Cambridge
Tel: +44 1223 767 871