Re: Comparison monaural and binaural auditory reaction times

Hallo Stefan,

Probieren Sie  "Google - mit alle... auditory; mit genau ... reaction time "

Dann findet mann 401.000 web pages.

Hoffe es hilft.

Fred

Stefan Kerber wrote:
Dear list,

I have lately searched for literature regarding auditory reaction times. The publications I found were all about reaction times when the stimuli had been presented to just one ear. Now I am wondering if anybody is aware of studies which relate auditory reaction times of stimuli presented to one ear to them presented to both ears?

Regards
Stefan Kerber

Fred Herzfeld, MIT '54
78 Glynn Marsh Drive #59