From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception on behalf of Sourabh Ravindran
Sent: Mon 11/5/2007 6:46 PM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Stethoscope tube model

Dear list,
       Wondering if anyone has a software acoustic model for a stethoscope tube.
Thought I'll try the easy way before I got down to building one :)

Thank you,
Sourabh.

**Disclaimer**
The sender of this email is NOT authorized to represent or act on behalf of Nanyang Technological
University in any matter or transaction by means of using this email account.

Nanyang Technological University will not be responsible for any content or views expressed in this
email and this email does not express the views or opinions of the Nanyang Technological University.