ICMPC 10: Reminder

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to forward Mayumi Adachi's message again.

  Best regards,
Yoshitaka NAKAJIMA, PhD
Professor, Dept. of Acoustic Design
Kyushu University
Fukuoka 815-8540, Japan
Telephone: +81 92 553 4558
Facsimile: +81 92 553 4520
nakajima@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Colleaguesï

I am sending this message to everyone listed on the ICMPC10
Conference/Scientific Advisory Board. Please pass this message to the
members of the societies/groups.

Many of you must be enjoying holidays, but I must remind you that less
than 20 days left for the submission deadline of ICMPC10 (The 10th
International Conference on Music Perception and Cognition).

To submit a structured abstract, you need to obtain your ID through the
user registration. If you are thinking of submitting something, we
strongly recommend that you at complete the user registration on the
following site as soon as possible.

ãICMPC10 Submissions Page:
ããã
http://www.slis.tsukuba.ac.jp/icmpc10/

The submission deadline is 15 January 2008.

The submission system tends to become overcrowded near the deadline, and
you may experience slow processing and/or a temporary system malfunction.
We recommend you to submit your abstract(s) without waiting until last
minute.

Here is some news.

* ICMPC10 Newsletter service has started. Whether you submit an abstract
or not, you can receive the latest information about ICMPC10. If you wish,
you can sign-up for this service directly from  the following URL or from
your personal page.
ãã
https://mail.slis.tsukuba.ac.jp/mailman/listinfo/icmpc10-news

* For the detail of the full-paper requirement for Young Researcher Award
applicants, please download information from the following (PDF: 54KB).
The full-paper upload system is still under construction; we will notify
the registered applicants as soon as it becomes available.

ãã
http://icmpc10.psych.let.hokudai.ac.jp/YRA%20Full-Paper.pdf

Related URLï
ã<ICMPC10 Official Website>
http://icmpc10.psych.let.hokudai.ac.jp/
ã<ICMPC10 Blogsite> http://icmpc10.typepad.jp/
ã<JSMPC> http://wwwsoc.nii.ac.jp/jsmpc/
ã<RenCon> http://www.renconmusic.org/
   (URLs for other related societies are available on ICMPC10 Blogsite and
JSMPC website.)

We look forward to receiving a lot of submissions.

Sincerely,
Mayumi Adachi, Chair
ICMPC10 Organizing Committee

ICMPC 10 Office