Re: [AUDITORY] how often should we calibrate?

A question to consider is how sensitive are your experiments to level changes? Often, a few dB one way or the other isn't going to make a difference in the result. Sometimes it does, depending on the test. How much do your headphones or ear inserts drift day to day?

Audiometers get calibrated once a year (!)