Re: Post-doctoral position in Computer Science : The Intelligent Confernce Room (in English)

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Brian FG Katz wrote:

> Dear list, please find here the English version of this previous job
> posting. Sorry for those who were disturbed by my previous post.

Thanks for re-sending in English! I think it's much better for many of us.

               Laszlo Toth
        Hungarian Academy of Sciences         *
  Research Group on Artificial Intelligence   *   "Failure only begins
     e-mail: tothl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            *    when you stop trying"
     http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~tothl        *