Re: Any free software for speech segmentation ?

Dear all,

  Thanks for your replies.

  I would like to clarify my question. I am looking for a tool for
AUTOMATIC speech segmentation or labeling.   Each audio file I have
include three passages which  the speakers were instructed to read.
I am trying to make it  labelled with broad classes such as vowels,
fricatives, sonorant consonants , etc.

Xinhui Zhou