Re: [MUSIC-IR] test-set for singing voice segmentation

Hi Geoffroy,

You can find the dataset we used for our work on Predominant Melodic Source Separation [1] in the following link:

http://opihi.cs.uvic.ca/NormCutAudio/index.php?page=data

We also have some of the ground-truth metadata that we can make available (although we may have to organize them a bit: pitch contours extracted from the original and isolated voice tracks using Praat, or the segments where the voice is singing, etc.)

Cheers,

Gustavo

[1] Lagrange, M., Martins, L. G., Murdoch, J., and Tzanetakis, G. (2008). Normalized
cuts for predominant melodic source separation. IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language
Processing, 16(2). Special Issue on MIR.

Luis Gustavo Martins
Researcher / PhD candidate
INESC Porto
Porto, Portugal