Re: good text for basic psychoacoustics?

Hi,

I think Moore's book is a bit of a standard ... it is a good read...
There is also :
Psychoacoustics: Facts and Models (Springer Series in Information
Sciences)

By the all famous Zwicker and Fastl. Zwicker himself has had some
excellent models of hearing ... which tend to be partially based.

Matt

--

 ,dPYb,,dPYb,            I8
 IP'`YbIP'`Yb            I8        http://www.flatmaxstudios.com/
 I8  8II8  8I         88888888     http://www.flatmax.org
 I8  8'I8  8'            I8
 I8 dP I8 dP   ,gggg,gg  I8   ,ggg,,ggg,,ggg,    ,gggg,gg    ,gg,   ,gg
 I8dP  I8dP   dP"  "Y8I  I8  ,8" "8P" "8P" "8,  dP"  "Y8I   d8""8b,dP"
 I8P   I8P   i8'    ,8I ,I8, I8   8I   8I   8I i8'    ,8I  dP   ,88"
,d8b,_,d8b,_,d8,   ,d8b,d88b,dP   8I   8I   Yb,d8,   ,d8b,dP  ,dP"Y8,
PI8"888P'"Y8P"Y8888P"`Y8P""Y8P'   8I   8I   `YP"Y8888P"`Y8"  dP"   "Y8
 I8 `8,
 I8  `8,
 I8   8I  Public Projects :
 I8   8I  http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=mffm