1. Software for measuring ITD/ILD wanted

Dear Martin,
it's nearly three years that I use the MaxMSP platform (www.cycling74.com) to do all sorts of audiometric exams, and...if you want, just contact me and we could try to implement a platform which is suitable for your tests, using MaxMSP.
Max of course needs a licence, which should cost about 400$, but...I have one, and I can make the programming of the interface, and for you, in order to use it, would be sufficient to have Max Realtime (downloadable for free from Cycling 74).
Yours
Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Picinali