1. Software for measuring ITD/ILD wanted

Dear Martin,
it's nearly three years that I use the MaxMSP platform (www.cycling74.com) to do all sorts of audiometric exams, and...if you want, just contact me and we could try to implement a platform which is suitable for your tests, using MaxMSP.
Max of course needs a licence, which should cost about 400$, but...I have one, and I can make the programming of the interface, and for you, in order to use it, would be sufficient to have Max Realtime (downloadable for free from Cycling 74).

Lorenzo Picinali
PhD Student
Music, Technology and Innovation Research Centre
0116 2551551, internal 6770
Clephan Building CL0.19
De Montfort University