Wanted: ASA accommodation in Paris this week

Dear List,

     Marina Rose has asked that I post the message below. Please respond to
her directly, either at the phone
numbers listed below or to: m.m.rose@xxxxxxxxxxx

-Steve Greenberg

-------------------

Dear friends,

On very short notice, I can join the ASA meeting in Paris this week, but
only from Wed. 2nd to Fri.4th July (inclusive).

I need to do this "on a shoestring" (aka tight budget...) and would love to
hear about cheap accommodation - or
even room share (I snore only rarely I'm told by my husband...). OR, maybe
if you can't make it or have to leave
earlier than planned, I could take over your reservation (as long as
affordable - I'll check the youth hostels, too...!)

Ah, and if there's someone from the UK going by car and wants to share
petrol costs, either way: I live in Oxford, and
could join/exit at a ferry port, or anywhere with reasonable public
transport links.

(and if all fails I might just be the character who looks a bit
clocharde...)

With best wishes,

Marina

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE