cochlear wave travel time

Dear list,

would you kindly suggest references on cochlear travel time that would
allow me to find out when the high-frequency-induced signal becomes
available for the nervous system in comparison to
low-frequency-induced signal? Data from rhesus cochlea would suit me
best, but any other animal that can be reasonably assumed to be
similar the monkey in this respect would be good for me too.

Thank you,

Pawel

--
Pawel Kusmierek PhD