Re: Sound volume control in Matlab for Vista

Hi,

Source code is now available at the same address: http://cnbh-19.pdn.cam.ac.uk/mixercontrol/.

-Etienne

Etienne Gaudrain wrote:
Hello,

I made a tiny software to set all the volume sliders to maximum a couple of years ago. You can find it here: http://cnbh-19.pdn.cam.ac.uk/mixercontrol/.
It was used with Windows XP, but maybe it works with Vista? Let me know.

-Etienne

Udaynag Pisipati wrote:
I am looking for a way to contorl volume using Matlab on XP machine..I designed a small toolbox that can do Data acquisition, but I would need a volume control using Matlab so that Windows Control panel neednot be used everytime I want to change a volume ( which is used for calibration).. Any pointers are appreciated...Thanks