Re: Sound volume control in Matlab

It is also worth noting that Vista (or at least some audio drivers in Vista) have an output AGC option, which you will probably want to disable through the control panel.

I found this out the hard way - I was demonstrating in a class how changes in dB level affects loudness and all my samples came out the same!

Mark Huckvale