From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martin Braun
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 6:01 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Speech Levels in Various Noise Environments

To the collective wisdom:

Has someone perhaps got the pdf of the following EPA report:

Pearsons, K.S., Bennet, R.L. and Fidell, S. Speech Levels in Various Noise Environments (Report No. EPA-600/1-77-025) Washington (1977)

There is a link to the pdf of this paper on this site:

http://www.nonoise.org/epa/title_S.htm#SpeechLevelsinVariousNoiseEnvironments

Unfortunately, however, this pdf link is currently non-functional. I wrote to the webmaster of the site, but received no reply.

Question:
Has somebody perhaps downloaded the paper, when it was still possible?

Many thanks in advance.

Martin

Martin Braun
Neuroscience of Music
S-671 95 Klässbol
Sweden
web site: http://w1.570.telia.com/~u57011259/index.htm

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.