visual-only data sets

We are in the middle of a project designed to model visual-only word recognition (lipreading) and are looking for datasets with visual-only identification performance for words. We are particularly interested in data on visual-only perception of CVCs. If you have such a data set or know of someone else who might and would be willing to share the data, it would save us a considerable amount of work. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Mitchell S. Sommers, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Washington University in St. Louis
Campus Box 1125