From: Hornsby, Benjamin Wade Young
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 11:10 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Article request

Hi All,
I'm hoping to tap into the resources of this list. Would anyone happen
to have an electronic copy of:

Licklider, J. C. (1951). "A duplex theory of pitch perception."
Experientia 7(4): 128-34.

We have a hard copy of the journal in our library annex but the volume
is stitched together too tightly to actually get a readable photocopy of
the article.

Thanks,

Ben Hornsby