Date:    Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:11:14 -0000
From:    Richard - UK <auditory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Frequency dependent conductive loss

I have noticed that conductive losses can have unusual profiles.

For example a significant low frequency conductive loss can very steeply
disappear at 2KHz.

Can anyone recommend an on-line PDF or similar which discusses =
conductive loss causes and profiles.

Thanks.
------=_NextPart_000_038A_01C944A6.9D1308A0