Re: any help please?

I have been looking around those papers , its just would be interesting to have a look at that particular dissertation .
Thanks for the prompt help

Harriet B. Jacobster, AuD wrote:
Have you tried any of the links on his website:

Harriet B. Jacobster, Au.D.
Board Certified in Audiology

Adrian Attard Trevisan wrote:
Dear List

I'm searching for a dissertation by Dr Brahim Hamadicharef ( or even papers derived from it) for a new DSP compressor I am currently working on .

*Artificial Intelligence-based Approach to Modeling of Pipe Organs*
Brahim Hamadicharef - Ph.D. Thesis (December 2005)
School of Computing, Communications and Electronics (SoCCE), University of Plymouth

Adrian Attard Trevisan
Msc Audiological Sciences Student
UCL Ear Institutde