[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Call for Organizers - ICAD 2010
Call for Organizers for ICAD 2010
The International Conference on Auditory Display (ICAD) is an annual,
single track conference that includes such things as paper talks,
poster sessions, workshops and demos. The ICAD Board
(http://www.icad.org) is always interested in hearing from groups
of individuals who would like to host the ICAD conference. Specifically,
if you are interested in hosting the ICAD 2010 conference, please
contact Bruce Walker (bruce.walker@xxxxxxxxxx), by sending a two to
four page expression of interest in hosting the conference. A complete
expression of interest should include:
* proposed date and location of the conference
* committee members who would be responsible for organizing the
* institution(s) who will be helping to sponsor the conference
* potential venue for the conference
* accomodations for conference attendees with their approximate cost
* a rough outline of the proposed conference programme
* a rough social programme proposal
Deadline for submissions is 31st of January, 2009.
Board will evaluate the proposals in February 2009.
Candidates will be informed about the decision in March 2009, and will be
expected to make a presentation at ICAD 2009.
Send submissions to Bruce Walker (bruce.walker@xxxxxxxxxx).
Icad mailing list
Bruce Walker, Ph.D. bruce.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
School of Psychology (404) 894-8265 (office)
Georgia Institute of Technology (404) 894-8905 (fax)
654 Cherry Street, Atlanta, Georgia, USA 30332-0170