[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Term for 'window of integration'

Flicker fusion

Daniel J. Tollin, PhD
Assistant Professor
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Department of Physiology and Biophysics/Mail Stop 8307
Research Complex 1-N, Rm 7120
12800 East 19th Ave
PO Box 6511
Aurora, CO 80045
Tel:  303-724-0625
Fax: 303-724-4501

-----Original Message-----
From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Austin
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:29 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Term for 'window of integration'

On another list, we are looking for the correct (scientific) term to  
describe the region between (about) 16 and 24 Hz where discrete events  
begin to be perceived as continuous events (in some circumstances), eg  
clicks to tones, continuous motion in film etc.

Any assistance would be appreciated.