Re: Young female speaker?

Thank you.

That's quite spectacular, but perhaps not typical. I've met one female whose lowest note was the Bb above that (about 120 Hz).

There was some rather spectacular work with vocal extensions some 60 (??) years ago [1956], called Alfred Wolfsohn's Vox humana and documented on Folkways recordings ... http://www.emusic.com/album/Various-Artists-Smithsonian-Folkways-Vox-Humana-Alfred-Wolfsohn-s-Experiments-in-Exten-MP3-Download/10894784.html

and http://www.smithsonianglobalsound.org/containerdetail.aspx?itemid=1111

Best

Kevin