NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY GRADUATE STUDY POSITION AVAILABLE

NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY GRADUATE STUDY POSITION AVAILABLE
Do you want to make computers easier to use through innovative user
interface design? Do you want to make multimedia database search a reality?
Does training computers to do real-world tasks by playing games with them
sound interesting? Help us make audio documents easier to find, edit and
manipulate by joining our team. The Northwestern University Interactive
Audio Lab (located in the Chicago, Illinois, USA metro area) is looking for
a qualified student interested in pursuing a PhD in Computer Science or
Technology and Social Behavior with a focus on user interaction, interface
design and web search of audio. Example work in this area includes our music
search engine, the Karaoke Callout game project and our work on adaptive
user interfaces.

For more information on the Interactive Audio lab see:
http://music.cs.northwestern.edu/lab/

For application information to the Northwestern EECS department see:
http://www.eecs.northwestern.edu/admissions/graduate/

For application to the program in Technology and Social Behavior see:
http://tsb.northwestern.edu/

Bryan Pardo
Assistant Professor
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Music Theory & Cognition
Center for Technology and Social Behavior
Northwestern University
847.491.7184
www.bryanpardo.com