dialogue system demo wanted

Dear List,
I'm looking for sample recordings or videos from working spoken dialogue
systems. Preferably in English and on some "classic" application domain
like timetable information system or ticket ordering. I would need it only
to demonstrate my students how a conversation with a dialogue system
sounds like - and surspisingly, I can hardly find such samples on the net (or
rather, I fail to filter out the irrelevant hits...).
Thanks,

               Laszlo Toth
        Hungarian Academy of Sciences         *
  Research Group on Artificial Intelligence   *   "Failure only begins
     e-mail: tothl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            *    when you stop trying"
     http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~tothl        *