Re: moving a sound booth

Hi,

   I have two ~3x3x3m double-walled IAC sound booths that I may need to move to a different location in the same building.  This, of course, would require somebody to dis-assemble the booths, move the pieces and reassemble at the new location.  Does anybody have any recent experiences with moving sound booths?  Who did you contact to move them?  How much did it cost?  How long did it take?  Were you satisfied with the performance after the move?  I’ve emailed my contacts at IAC, but have not yet heard back from them.

I’d appreciate any feedback and advice that the Auditory List might have.  If necessary feel free to forward my message to anybody that you think might be helpful.

Daniel J. Tollin, PhD

Assistant Professor

University of Colorado Health Sciences Center

Department of Physiology and Biophysics/Mail Stop 8307

Research Complex 1-N, Rm 7120

12800 East 19th Ave

PO Box 6511

Aurora, CO 80045