Re: master thesis - audio effect processors - terminology approach

Hi Felipe,

I am not sure whether this is really that simple. Just to give a few
examples:
Where would you sort in pitch-shifters and Auto-Tune, not uncommon audio
effects? Even for an exciter the categorization doesn't seem to be
obvious to me.
And what about non-realtime audio effects such as our harmony plugin
vielklang (http://vielklang.zplane.de)?

Best,
Alexander