(no subject)

Dear Colleagues,

The website for the 2009 TDT-APAN meeting  is now open for submission of
abstracts.  As in previous years, this symposium will take place on the Friday
before the SFN Meeting (Friday, October 16, 2009 in Chicago).

This year' symposium  will feature a keynote speaker along with poster and podium sessions with
plenty of time for formal and informal discussions.  Please, submit an abstract
if you wish to be considered for a presentation (either poster or oral). A
programming committee headed by Dr. Andy King will select the presentations to reflect the depth and breadth
of awake, behaving auditory neurophysiology. Your submitted abstracts for both
oral and poster presentations may be the same as your SFN abstract. Abstracts
not chosen to be oral presentations are welcome as poster presentations. Labs
may submit more than one abstract. The APAN abstract submission deadline is
**August 1, 2009**.  We especially encourage graduate students and post-docs to submit
abstracts.  At the conclusion of the day's talks, we will continue with the
poster session and a cash bar. This will give everyone an opportunity to meet
and talk in a more informal setting.

Details about the symposium can be found soon at our web site
(http://www.apan.jhu.edu). Please pass on this information to colleagues that
you think would be interested.
--
Yale E. Cohen, Ph.D.