Video on giving conference presentations

Dear list,

I recently found an excellent short video on "10 simple rules" for giving effective scientific talks.

I thought it might be useful for graduate students preparing their first conference presentations, such as for the upcoming Society for Music Perception and Cognition meeting this August, in Indianapolis.
Here is the link to the video:

And here is the link to the SMPC 2009 website:

This promises to be an exciting conference, and I hope to
see many Auditory List members there.
Ani Patel
President, SMPC

Aniruddh D. Patel, Ph.D.