Re: 60 Hz hum causing problems with speech recognition

Removing ground loops can be hard---especially when there are computers and networks involved.

But I think an easier solution is to use an audio transformer to isolate the systems.

Here is what my favorite audio engineer recommends.  I love my Jensen transformer.

- Malcolm

The ones I was using were from Jensen Transformers
(http://www.jensen-transformers.com).  Lately I've been using ones from
Rapco/Horizon (LTI-100) as they're cheaper and have actual balanced XLR
outputs.