request recommendation on hardware device for measuring user response time

Hi all,

I shall be running some experiments under Windows XP Pro. For these experiments, it's critical to measure user response time with high accuracy (ideally to 1 ms). In the past, I used the TDT PI2 hardware timer. Unfortunately, this set of experiments will not be able to use the TDT system. I would like to find out whether there is a stand-alone hardware timer that will do the job. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rob

--
G. Robert Arrabito, M.Sc.
Defence Scientist | Scientifique de la défense

Robert.Arrabito@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone | Téléphone (416) 635-2033
Facsimile | Télécopieur (416) 635-2013

www.drdc-rddc.gc.ca