Re: Electronic Paper Request

As I received a number of requests for the papers, I have posted them online. Please feel free to download them from the addresses below:

http://www.nickbearman.me.uk/academic/references/Pratt1930.pdf
http://www.nickbearman.me.uk/academic/references/Dimmick1934.pdf

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Nick.

Nick Bearman wrote:
Thanks to everyone who has replied. I now have an electronic copy of both of the articles.

Cheers,
Nick.

Nick Bearman wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for copies of the following two articles from the Journal of Experimental Psychology:

The spatial character of high and low tones.
Pratt, C. C.
Journal of Experimental Psychology. Vol 13(3), Jun 1930, 278-285.

The dependence of auditory localization upon pitch.
Dimmick, F. L.; Gaylord, E.
Journal of Experimental Psychology. Vol 17(4), Aug 1934, 593-599.

Would anyone be able to help me with these?

Many Thanks,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman