Re: (off-topic) self-plagiarism

Post the seven citations to  AUDITORY.  That should help damp down the author's enthusiasm for doing this kind of thing in the future

PS If the author is me, please disregard this email ;-)

Dr. Douglas Eck, Associate Professor
Université de Montréal, Department of Computer Science / BRAMS
CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville Montréal, Québec H3C 3J7  CANADA
Office: 3253 Pavillion Andre-Aisenstadt
Phone: 1-514-343-6111 ext 3520  Fax: 1-514-343-5834
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~eckdoug
Research Areas: Machine Learning and Music Cognition