MLD for speech?

Hi All,
I'm looking for relevant MLD papers using a condition that may have not
been looked at substantially.
I've seen several papers that have measured MLDs for PURE TONES in the
NmSm (noise and signal monaural) versus NuSm (Uncorrelated noise
presented bilaterally and signal monaural) condition. We generally see
no MLD in these conditions. Does anyone know of papers that have looked
at this condition using SPEECH as the signal? Specifically, I'm looking
for MLD papers that have measured both monaural speech in an ipsilateral
noise and monaural speech in a dichotic noise. Any leads are greatly
appreciated.

Thanks Much,

Ben Hornsby