Re: On "learned" A/P, lattice / grid

Dear Kevin,

I think it is very dangerous to conclude from what a subject can do, what it is he cannot do.

Labeling pitches can only be done with the speed of internal speech and this is, as we know from the famous one page publication by Tom Landauer, as fast as really pronounced speech. However in music there are many more voices and often notes that are faster than syllables. All these notes are perceived in a holistic manner, exactly as happens in a non-AP subject.

If it AP existed in Brady in a covert way chances are that it existed in you and all other people too. Did you spend a year to find it back?

Kind regards,

Leon