Re: On "learned" A/P, lattice / grid

Very interesting your observations on the "embodiment" of pitch perception. this is hot stuff for systematic musicology these days. (e.g. Marc Leman's 'Embodied Music Cognition and Mediation Technology')
Perhaps AP's have just a better integration of their body and mind. ;-))
It all started with Descartes according to Damasio.

Leon