Re: headphone equalization

If, by HATS you mean the Bruel and Kjaer 4128, you will find the diffuse field response in the following data sheet:

For KEMAR, now made by Gras, there is considerable information in the handbook:

There was a fine comparison of diffuse-field measurements on various dummy heads in Acustica a few years back, but unfortunately I do not have the reference at hand.

Eric Benjamin