Postdoctoral Position, Duke University - neural basis of auditory perception

A postdoctoral position is available immediately to study the neural basis of auditory perception in nonhuman primates. The focus of the laboratory is auditory, visual, and oculomotor processing. Our main technique is single-unit recording in awake animals performing behavioral tasks. Behavioral analyses and computational modeling also consitute an important component of our work. Experience with electrophysiological recording and skills in quantitative analysis and programming are desirable. For more information on the laboratory, please see www.duke.edu/~jmgroh. To apply, please email plain text cover letter including the names of 2-3 references and CV to jmgroh@xxxxxxxxx

--
Jennifer M. Groh, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

B203 LSRC, Box 90999