[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
cochlear parameters ?
I am simulating a computational model of cochlea and as i was setting the parameters of the model. i was wondering if any one can help me with the proper/common value of these parameters explained below, in a way that they be as consistent as possible with real data and real cochlea. here are the parameters :
-The ratio between threshold of the firing neurons of highest and lowest nerve fibers : ?
- sponataneous firing rate of cochlea's output neurons : ?
- Maximum firing rate : ?
- Adaptation time scale of these neurons : ?
- The approximate ratio between initial and steady state firing rate of such neurons : ?
- time constant and firing threshold : ? [are these parameters specifically much different from the other typical neurons in the auditory pathway ?]
- Attack and Release time constants of Outer Hair Cells ; ?
- and finally the Inner hair cell typical time constant : ?
Thanks in advance for your help.