Bob's right; Little people inside

Well Bob, you got it right. This is indeed a fake video. There is a little german man inside the piano making the voices. He comes from a long lineage of small people who have been cleaning the subway (tube) here in Montreal. He is closely related to our Montreal Metro-gnomes. A musical family who are always on time.

Date:    Sat, 10 Oct 2009 20:22:05 +0100
From:    Bob Carlyon <bob.carlyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Talking piano: Sparky debate on the auditory list

You can't fool me with all your clever talk. There's a little /man/ inside that piano, I tell you.

Dr. Bob Carlyon
MRC Cognition & Brain Sciences Unit
15 Chaucer Rd
Cambridge CB2 7EF
England

Tel: +44 1223 355294
Fax: +44 1223 359062
www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/hearing

I know you write honestly because you have looked inside peoples' brains and have seen that at the end of the auditory nerve there is another little person who is sitting on a stool, (shaped a bit like a toad), listening to the sounds that come up the nerve. And that's how we really hear.

The truth must out!

Best

Kevin