Re: new compositions

On 18 Oct 2009 at 11:38, Pablo Hernan Rodriguez Zivic wrote:

> Heey everyone!
>
> I'm proud to present some new compositions of my artificial composer. I
> posted that in my blog.
> The post is in spanish, but it doesn't say a lot. I improved a lot my
> harmony model, and the difference is really huge.
>
> For each composition, I play the original song, and then, one with a
> solo. The solo is artificially composed =D
>
> http://lacompositora.blogspot.com
>
> salú!!!

Pablo:

Very interesting!  (I don't speak Spanish, so I had to read
the Google translation.)  I hope you will let us know when
you publish your techniques.

Best regards,

Bob Masta

            D A Q A R T A
Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
           www.daqarta.com
Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, Signal Generator
    Science with your sound card!