Re: Unknown biological sound

... and I notice that there is a significantly faster syllable rate right at
the beginning of the sound - could this be consistent with a motor starting
up?  Certainly the ants do not seem to display such a characteristic.

Prof ROGER K MOORE BA(Hons) MSc PhD FIOA MIET

Chair of Spoken Language Processing
Speech and Hearing Research Group (SPandH)
Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield,
Regent Court, 211 Portobello,
Sheffield, S1 4DP, UK

e-mail: r.k.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web:    http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~roger/