Re: Raised cosine ramp/window

In the MLP toolbox (see link below) there are a few matlab-based signal generators and modifiers. One of them (GenerateEnvelope) is the one you are looking for.

http://www.psy.unipd.it/~grassi/mlp.html

Dear All,
Wishing everyone a very Happy new year. I am currently involved in a project pertaining to auditory signal processing and stream segregation. Most of the stimuli used in experiments have used a raised cosine ramp with a specific onset and offset times for the stimuli and then concatenated them. I thus need help in performing the same in matlab. I also tried using the raised cosine window in the signal processing toolbox but i could not find the onset/offset time parameters in that. It would be a great help if i can get a matlab code for performing raised cosine ramp with variable onset/offset times. Best Regards,
Imran Dhamani
PhD. student

$$$$$ monty@@@@

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_yyi_1/*http://in.yahoo.com/>.