SuperCollider Symposium 2010 Berlin - Calls

Hi all,

*** apologies for cross-posting ***

best, Alberto

SuperCollider Symposium 2010 Berlin

We would like to announce that we are hosting the next SuperCollider
Symposium in Berlin  from September 23-26, 2010 .

The symposium will introduce SuperCollider (SC) to new users, show the
current state of development, and host talks and presentations of a variety
of artistic and/or scientific projects realised with SC.
Berlin is a very attractive city for artists and has great diverse and
lively music scenes. We have found some great locations for concerts,
workshops and conference talks, and we are currently finalizing the remaining locations
and will provide more detailed information on our website shortly.

All concerts, performances and exhibitions will be open to the public.

Call for Works, Installations, Papers, Workshops

We are now inviting proposals for participation in the fourth SuperCollider
Symposium, in Berlin, Germany, September 23-26, 2010.

You can propose works or installations to be performed or shown in different

You can propose papers and presentations to be read at the conference:

You can propose workshops to be held:

Please read the general info for calls:

All entries will be evaluated by appropriate juries (for details see
individual calls).

Important dates:

- submission deadline: April 26, 2010.
- notification of acceptance: June 14, 2010

- pre-conference workshops: September 18 - 22, 2010
- conference: September 23 - 26, 2010
- concerts at various venues: September 23 - 26, 2010
- sound installations: September 18 - 26, 2010

All submissions will be handled online.
Online submission is not in place yet, but more details on how to submit
will be posted shortly.

Please direct any questions about calls to

the SC 2010 Team