Re: Topics for discussion

Hi  Reinhart.,

Yes, I am sure your state-of-the art summary would be of great
interest  to many list members.  When the book becomes available, you
should announce it on the list.

Best,

Al
=============================

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 5:11 AM, reinifrosch@xxxxxxxxxx
<reinifrosch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Al,
>
> I am about to produce a cochlear-mechanics state-of-the-art
> summary similar, I hope, to what you mention. My new
> book manuscript "Introduction to Cochlear Waves" has
> been accepted by the publisher, vdf, ETH Zurich.
> Right now I am applying final corrections.
>
> That book is based on the work of many colleagues,
> e.g., Cooper, de Boer, Kemp, Robles and Ruggero, Yates, Zwicker.
>
> Reinhart.

Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Psychology Department, McGill University
1205 Docteur Penfield Avenue
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 1B1.
Office:  Phone: (514) 398-6103, Fax: (514) 398-4896
Residence phone & fax: (514) 484-2592
http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/Group2/abregm1/web/