Re: Cochlear modelers at Baltimore ASA meeting?

Dear Michael

Would you kindly join SoSoMIR.net (SoSoMIR is a research community)?
Would you kindly create a team/forum at SoSoMIR to discuss special session on "Acoustic Impedance of the Ear"?
We believe SoSoMIR is able to help keep track of the varying temporal intensities of topics in a shared space and allow you to directly connect the colleagues and make research exchanges.

Best

Yi Yu