Re: sound events database

Dear Dr Heller

Many thanks for the calibration data. I will see it soon. Also I want
to say that it is very interesting to have this kind of sound events
calibrated and recorded at a known distance, because it is very
difficult to find the typical Lp values in the bibliography. (For some
applications of soundbases, such as mine, the typical Lp value could
be sufficient but very difficult to find for some events).

Once again thanks to everyone involved in the discussion.

Best regards,

Ernesto.