ISO website models, apps

We are in the process of redesigning our laboratory website and are looking for good ideas to stea...inspire us.  If you have or know of a particularly eye-catching or effective lab website, please pass it on.  We are particuarly looking for Web-ready apps or demos that illustrate different aspects of auditory perception.

PS we already know about Dan Ellis' Labrosa and Laurie Heller's Auditory Lab, so no need to mention those.

Brian Gygi, Ph.D.
Speech and Hearing Research
Veterans Affairs Northern California Health Care System
150 Muir Road
Martinez, CA 94553
(925) 372-2000 x5653